BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I Don't Know Anymore

A few days ago I was thinking about college. It really got me thinking! Did I want to spend all this money for school on something I might not even enjoy in the end? Yes cooking does really make me happy while doing it but its so hard standing on your feet for so long. I have people telling me it’s better than sitting in an office for hours at a time. I understand that but it’s really my decision in the end and I need to enjoy my job to be happy in life. I’m just really not sure if being a cook is what I want to do now.

The Mstl

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Think it through, there's no rush. I have to say that if cooking makes you happy and it's your passion it could be a great career. I'm sure you will figure it out.