I know this has nothing to do with my topic but writting three blogs a week is getting very complicated and annoying. I don’t always have the time to come on here and write about random stuff. I know that a lot of my friends think the same way. At first is was kind of fun but now it is just getting really annoying. I think my teacher should honestly just make us write one a week that would be alright. Three is just a little to much for me to do. I have coop right after school and I don’t get home till 6pm. By the time I am home I really don’t feel like turning on my computer just to type out some random stuff for a good mark in my class. I guess I gotta do it though I need good marks for college.
The Mstl
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Off Topic
Posted by Mstl at Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment