







1. There is pot almost full of water. The water is kind of yellow because there is chicken powder. The chicken powder will give the water some nice chicken flavour. The pot will be on a burner. The burner is on high heat to make the water boil.
2. There is a box of rice that is white, blue, red and black. As you can see the name of the rice is called “Five minute rice”. It has this name since it only takes five minutes to fully cook the rice. Beside this box of rice there is a measuring cup which you can put 2 cups of anything you really want to put in there. At the moment I put in exactly one cup of rice.
3. The water is boiling in the yellow pot. Bubbles are rising to the surface of the water exploding once they hit the air. The cover of the pot is sitting beside on the counter so I can put it over the pot. The rice is getting poured in the water to start the cooking process. Once the pot has the cover on the cooking begins.
4. A yellow pot is taken off the red hot burner. It is taken off the stove so the rice can soak up the water and cook. The lid of the pot is getting water built up on the top of it. The water from the top of the lid drips right onto the rice.
5. There is a kitchen aid chef knife. The knife is stainless steel with the word “kitchen aid” on the blade. The blade is really sharp since I sharpened it the night before. The cutting board has chicken and roasters on it. It also has an ugly the cutting board has chicken and roasters on it. It also has an ugly yellow color to it.
6. I cut up the chicken breast. It’s all cut up in one inch cubes. There somewhat resemble a scallop. I put the knife aside so I could season up the chicken. It’s seasoned with salt and pepper.
7. The burner is on medium heat. I poured about two to three tablespoons of vegetable oil. There is a really big circle in the yellow pan. The circle is somewhat clear that you can see the bottom of the pan. Once the oil is ready to start cooking with, it will make ripples. This is notifying you that the pan is ready.
8. The pan has the vegetable oil making ripples. I grab the cutting board and the chef knife and slowly start pushing the chicken into the pan. Once it starts to cook the oils will start to splash. Once all the chicken is in the pan I set the cutting board in the sink.
9. The yellow pot finally has its lid off. There is a fork in the rice to fluff it up, for it to be nice looking. I poured soya sauce in the rice, to give it some more flavour. Once the soya sauce is poured into the pot I need to mix it in. Mixing it in will make it go into a light brown color.
10. I plated the rice in a round circle on a white plate. The plate is topped off with the brown rice with pieces of chicken on top. The chicken has black and red spots from the Montréal Chicken spice I put on it. Once everything this is prepared I sit down and eat it.
2. There is a box of rice that is white, blue, red and black. As you can see the name of the rice is called “Five minute rice”. It has this name since it only takes five minutes to fully cook the rice. Beside this box of rice there is a measuring cup which you can put 2 cups of anything you really want to put in there. At the moment I put in exactly one cup of rice.
3. The water is boiling in the yellow pot. Bubbles are rising to the surface of the water exploding once they hit the air. The cover of the pot is sitting beside on the counter so I can put it over the pot. The rice is getting poured in the water to start the cooking process. Once the pot has the cover on the cooking begins.
4. A yellow pot is taken off the red hot burner. It is taken off the stove so the rice can soak up the water and cook. The lid of the pot is getting water built up on the top of it. The water from the top of the lid drips right onto the rice.
5. There is a kitchen aid chef knife. The knife is stainless steel with the word “kitchen aid” on the blade. The blade is really sharp since I sharpened it the night before. The cutting board has chicken and roasters on it. It also has an ugly the cutting board has chicken and roasters on it. It also has an ugly yellow color to it.
6. I cut up the chicken breast. It’s all cut up in one inch cubes. There somewhat resemble a scallop. I put the knife aside so I could season up the chicken. It’s seasoned with salt and pepper.
7. The burner is on medium heat. I poured about two to three tablespoons of vegetable oil. There is a really big circle in the yellow pan. The circle is somewhat clear that you can see the bottom of the pan. Once the oil is ready to start cooking with, it will make ripples. This is notifying you that the pan is ready.
8. The pan has the vegetable oil making ripples. I grab the cutting board and the chef knife and slowly start pushing the chicken into the pan. Once it starts to cook the oils will start to splash. Once all the chicken is in the pan I set the cutting board in the sink.
9. The yellow pot finally has its lid off. There is a fork in the rice to fluff it up, for it to be nice looking. I poured soya sauce in the rice, to give it some more flavour. Once the soya sauce is poured into the pot I need to mix it in. Mixing it in will make it go into a light brown color.
10. I plated the rice in a round circle on a white plate. The plate is topped off with the brown rice with pieces of chicken on top. The chicken has black and red spots from the Montréal Chicken spice I put on it. Once everything this is prepared I sit down and eat it.

1 comments:
Looks delicious!
Post a Comment