Me friends and I were talking together about food. We ask my friend who has a baby on the way “What is the food you crave the most?” She answered “Pickles”. It got me thinking about how much I love those things. Nice and green crunchy but soft and juicy at the same time. How can you not like pickles? Now that I have been thinking about them since about eleven o’clock today I am for sure going to go home and eat some of them. The extra garlic ones are my favourite. Here I come pickle jar.
The Mstl
Friday, September 18, 2009
Pickles
Posted by Mstl at Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well, I must agree with you. Pickles are quite delicious MSTL. I love that ''crunch'' sound it makes. All too yummy. Great blog. Now im hungry.
I agree pickles are really good and very delicious! Pickles arn't something I eat often but when I do I realise how good they are. It's not something I can eat a lot though. Anyway great job on your blog.
Dill pickle chips are also very delicious.
Post a Comment