
I’m sitting in class right now thinking about dinner time as usual. I’m really craving fried chicken for tonight. There is a place that is right by my house that makes amazing chicken and there fries are to die for. You can also get quite a bit of chicken for a really good price. The place looks like a dump but those places can have the best food. They pay more attention to the food but they also need to clean or their business would not be open. A lot people will not go into places that don’t look like they’re all fancy and stuff. All I have to say about that is, you should really give it a try. Don’t be scared to try new things. Trying it could mean finding your new favorite thing.
The Mstl
Friday, September 11, 2009
Trying
Posted by Mstl at Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment