Last night for dinner I went out with two of my friends. We were trying to figure out what to go eat it was so complicated. I was saying Mr.Sub the one guy was saying Teddy’s and the other one just didn’t know. I started thinking to myself I’ve never had Teddy’s we should go. They toke me out to the restaurant. We waited about twenty minutes in line, it must be good here. When we first got seated my friends were telling me “You need to get the house salad it is amazing!” I ordered myself one to find out that the dressing on that salad was so good I could have just eaten that for dinner. I’m still thinking about that salad today. I will be going back there real soon.
The Mstl
Friday, September 18, 2009
Restaurant
Posted by Mstl at Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Teddys salad dressing is mind blasting with flavor. did you enjoy it that much? once again good blog, I always get so hungry reading your page.
Post a Comment