Today around 6 o’clock, I was watching French Food At Home on the television. It gave me the erg to eat really badly. I got up off the couch and search in my fridge and freezer. All I could find were frozen burgers, I decide that maybe I should eat these patties finally. I fire up the bbq then notice I don’t have burger buns. I think to myself “OH CRAP I just made these for nothing!” I end up looking around the kitchen trying to figure out how to tell my Dad to go buy some buns. I spot the pita bread I bought while grocery shopping on Sunday. I decide to try out have a burger with pita bread, ketchup and onions. It turned out pretty tasty. Point of this blog is to try new things with food it could always turn out good or really bad. :)
The Mstl
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Hunger Leads To Things.
Posted by Mstl at Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I think you should defenatly make me some of those patties they sound quite delicious, mouth watering might i add
Your background makes me hungry. I like your blog topic!
you're backround is certainly interesting. I enjoy lasagna.
I definitely agree with you. I was making hot dogs and i realized i didnt have any hot dog buns so instead i use hamburger buns :D.
Post a Comment