BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

How It Started

Ever since I was about 14 years old, I have wanted to be a cook. While I was bored one day I decided to sit down and watch some television. I was watching the usual, but once the commercials hit I flicked through the channels. I landed on channel 56 which is the food network. I ended up completely forgetting that I was watching my favorite show on MTV. All I can remember is that I really enjoyed watching this cooking on television. It was giving me all sorts of ideas. I started thinking about it, and thought to myself this could be a fun thing to do for as a career. It completely changed my mind about being a firefighter. Saves me the work outs!

The Mstl.

4 comments:

tseguin said...

That's so inspiring, like how you came across it it`s like wow.
I hope you post more blogs they're so magical

holliebear * said...

MSTL, this post truly touched me in more than one way.. I had a tear in my eye, your dreams inspire me, please tell me more...

YOU GO GIRL

holliebear * said...

I just wanted to come back and tell you how tasty your blogs are.

Anonymous said...

Its very good that you found what you are truly passionate about and that you will do a career that you will be enjoying. Make sure you realize your dreams and that you never give up. Remember anything is possible if you put your mind to it. I know you will be successful!