BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Clean

Working in a kitchen is really not easy work if you’re thinking that. You need to clean almost everything. It gets so hard but worth it. If you don’t clean your kitchen you can get people sick and you could even end up hurting your own self. If the floors are wet you could end up slipping and really getting hurt to the point where it is dangerous. I’ve heard of cases where someone was carrying a pot full of hot boiling water, and because the floor was wet they slipped and the water fell all over them and they got really bad burns. An example of getting people sick would be by not cleaning up after yourself after using raw meat somewhere. I would not be happy to get sick from that. You should always clean up and everything will be safe.

The Mstl

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy you are informing us about what could happen in a kitchen and what we shouln't do. I didn't know any of this and now that I do, I feel like I know something important! Thank you for the great blog.