
When I got to school today I had no idea what I was going to eat for lunch because I decided to bring money to buy my lunch. There was one problem I only had three dollars in my name. You can’t do very much with three bucks. There are a lot of places that serve food around this school. Having this option makes wanting to eat so much harder! You can’t ever decide. McDonalds’ or Wendy’s, Subway or Mr. Sub. It sucks because they all sound like great ideas that could fill my good ‘old tummy right up. Since I only had three dollars I decide that I would go for a nice pepperoni from a pizaa joint across the school. One big slice of pizza. Sounds good to me and oh boy was it ever good! Something you should try with pizza is barbeque sauce. It is pretty delicious I might say.
The Mstl
Friday, September 11, 2009
Little Money Can Still Fill You Right Up.
Posted by Mstl at Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
haha! I Agree with you Entirely!
Pepperoni Pizza with the perfect amount of nice sweet barbeque sauce is the best way to have pizza!
I do have to say though, having your highschool surrounded by great fastfood places can really cause serious damage to your wallet! Ouch!
3 dollars can`t buy you much these days, thank god for pizza slices right? Good blog MSTL :)
Post a Comment