
I just got home from school, I noticed that I forgot to take something out for dinner. My bad! It’s all good, there is a grocery store around the block from my lovely house. I’m trying to think about what to eat for dinner. My dad says chicken wings I say fried wings but i’m really lazy and tired from today so i’m not really in the mood to do some cooking. When this happens, you just need to go for the frozen section and pick out something you might possibly like. It might not end up being the best thing you have ever eaten but it will fill up your belly and is really quick to make. For all you people that don’t like to cook this is the way too go. I’m going to leave you guys with one type. When ever you make to much food you can freeze it and reheat it another day. This is good for all you busy workers.
The Mstl
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Frozen Food Can Always Be Good
Posted by Mstl at Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment