
Ever since I got into grade 12 this year all I can think about is COLLEGE! Its so nerve racking I really hate it. You need to decide what you want to do for the rest of your life and it is a lot of money. The program I want to get into is a culinary art which is learning how to become a chef if you didn’t know. I’ve been looking at few schools kind of around my area but it’s so complicated because the one school that looks amazing for this type of thing but it is miles and miles away. I would need to drop everything I have right here in my hometown for this. The thing is that this school is in New York City. Me being a Canadian girl it would be so much different living in the U.S.A. The program in New York would be Italian cooking/chef training. The catch to this school is that you will only be in New York for 9 weeks then the ship you off to Italy for another 9 weeks and is $ 39,500. Sounds exciting right? Also will make me broke for along long time. I hope I can figure all this out by the end of the year and not regret it.
The Mstl
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Home With Friends Or Amazing Career Experience?
Posted by Mstl at Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I have to say that you should follow your dream! If it's possible you should do it. Yes it will be hard to leave everything and everyone but the people who care about you will encourage you and keep in touch with u. Someone once told me when you really want something to go for it no matter what it takes. If it will make you happy you should grab it and make it happen:)
Post a Comment